2nd edition of the National Standards:
- Standard 1:Demonstrates competency in motor skills and movement patterns needed to perform a variety of physical activities.
- Standard 2:Demonstrates understanding of movement concepts, principles, strategies, and tactics as they apply to the learning and performance of physical activities.
- Standard 3:Participates regularly in physical activity.
- Standard 4:Achieves and maintains a health-enhancing level of physical fitness.
- Standard 5:Exhibits responsible personal and social behavior that respects self and others in physical activity settings.
- Standard 6:Values physical activity for health, enjoyment, challenge, self-expression, and/or social interaction.